- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hasbro SA, based in Delemont Switzerland, manufactures and sells Hasbro toy and games products around the world. Hasbro European Trading BV ('HET') is Hasbro SA’s distributor in Europe, which sells to Hasbro SA’s customers in all major European countries. Hasbro International Trading BV ('HIT') is Hasbro SA's distributor for Direct/FOB sales in Europe.Hasbro BV ('the Company') provides sales/marketing and other services to HET and HIT in the Netherlands, Belgium & Luxemburg.
We are currently recruiting for a part-time Office Administration Assistant (0.8 FTE) to join ourteam in Amsterdam.
The main purpose of the role is to coordinate with external providers and Hasbro employees to ensure the office is representative of Hasbro as a great place to work. The job holder will consistently look for ways to improve ‘’life’’ at the office and keep the office presentable as well as complete a variety ofoffice & financial administration tasks.
Since weoperate in a dynamic business environment and the Office Administration Assistant needs to adapt accordingly. Flexibility to undertake other duties as and when required to meet the commercial requirements of the business is thereforeessential
The role includes several office management and financial administration tasks, such as:
- Actively participate in planning, organising and coordinating on and off-site and onsite meetings and conference with internal and external participants (e.g. booking rooms, accommodation, refreshments, organising agendas, co-ordinating and consolidating presentations, etc.)
- Ordering office supplies and printed materials matter (i.e. paperwork, business cards, paper, etc.)
- Maintenance absence sheets (holiday, illness, flex-hours etc.)
- Flights/hotel reservations
- Organize and facilitate internal and external meetings
- Support the organisation of special events (e.g Christmas dinner for all employees, Team Hasbro) and global meetings in local premises and related materials and presentations
- Creating PR’s in SAP for related vendors
- Coordination all issues between departments in Hasbro Benelux and SSC Finance for created PR’s
- Assisting SSC Finance with invoice issues
- Vendor creation
- Supervise office related budgets and expenses such as cleaning, office purchases, common expenses (electricity, rent etc.) and employee related expenses (such as, company phones and expenses). This includes the office credit cards.
For this role we would require the following skills:
- Previous experience in office administration and reception work (1 year +)
- Impeccable planning, organisation & communication skills
- Understanding of general business (and departments)
- Good PC skills – MS Word and Excel – and the ability to learn new packages
- Languages: Fluency in Dutch and English
- High level of professionalism and accountability
- Capable problem solver
- Flexible, enthusiastic personality with high attention to details
- Good organizational skills, able to prioritize, meet deadlines, and work under pressure
- Service orientated
- A good team player
- Approachable, positive and proactive manner
- Good sense of urgency
Due to the high volumes of applications we sometime receive, we may only contact shortlisted candidates.
Thank you for your interest in Hasbro!