- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $25,000.00 - $30,000.00 gross per year
An experienced Office Manager to organise and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organisational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the candidate will be an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats and is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. Working independently, they will be well organised, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse, great people!
What you’ll do:
- Involvement in HR process, including recruitment and training of new staff, managing Annual Leave calendar etc
- General administrative duties, such as taking meeting notes, creating and managing filing systems, managing petty cash etc
- Manage equipment inventory and ordering of new items and supplies as appropriate
- Responsible for setting up new starters in regard to Google suite, tech set-up and office access
- Booking travel and accommodation for the team as required
- Arranging events and social occasions for the team, ensuring we’re all playing (as well as working) hard!
- Work with central People and Culture Team to create ideas and disseminate information across the UK team
- Ensure that the office is working in harmony - whether that’s suggesting a new layout, buying some (more) plants, getting pizzas in - we’re always open to suggestions!
Who you are:
- Positive and energetic
- Efficient executor who knows how to get things done
- Confident and comfortable working in a rapidly-changing business
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise accordingly
- Strong attention to detail
- Thrives under pressure
- Adaptive and capable of using initiative
- A hands-on, proactive individual who has no problem getting stuck in
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years of office administration/ management, executive administration or PA experience
- Experience supporting growing companies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent time management skills
What we offer you:
- An awesome dynamic and highly motivated team
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Occasional Work-Related Travel Abroad
- An amazing atmosphere and a fun place to work
- Experience in a fast-growing technology start-up
Ubeeqo is a European start-up specialising in mobility and fleet solutions for both corporate clients and consumers. Founded in 2008, Ubeeqo is about disrupting the way we think about getting places - the absurdity of car ownership in an urban environment. We see a world where getting where you want to go is possible in a different way. Where mobility is fluid, shared, and connected. A car only when you need it.
This is an exciting time for Ubeeqo- as part of the new mobility unit formed by Europe’s largest car hire firm, Europcar, we are now taking major strides in revolutionising the way that people move.
Ubeeqo is all about the transition from car ownership to car usage. To achieve this ambition, Ubeeqo offers individuals and SMEs on-street cars scattered in the city centres of main European capitals. With an innovative and easy-to-use app, book a car from a few hours to a few days and you are ready to go!
Our corporate solutions offer companies innovative ways in which to meet their mobility needs and optimise business. Our goal: to optimise our clients’ (L’oréal, Airbus, Danone, Michelin) performance and generate savings, while respecting the environment.
- Human Resources
- Organisational Skills
- Technical Skills
- Team Culture
- human resources