- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Position Title: Services Sales Lead
Location: ITA-Milano Segrate
Functional Area: Sales - Inside Sales
Facility: Sales Branch Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Travel Percent: 0
As an Services Sales Lead, you will be a senior solution sales leader within your territory working with our most important customers and Lenovo sales teams.
- You will lead a virtual team of technical, pre-sales and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed quarterly services revenue and profit targets in your assigned territory.
- You will help our customers take advantage of our services value proposition.
• 5+ years’ experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers
• Account Management. Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar deal negotiation required
• Executive Presence. Experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
• Problem Solver. Ability to solve customer problems through solutions
• Collaborative. Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence
• The position requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Lenovo's Services solutions and have a firm understanding of Lenovo's Services strategies and products
• Leadership. Experience leading large deals especially those complex deployment solutions
• Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of market landscape, competitive and channel partners´ solutions and capabilities
• Partners. Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
About the company
With 50,000+ employees and $43B in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and data center technology.
As a member of the Fortune Global 500 and Interbrand’s 100 most valuable global brands, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to the acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and IBM’s x86 Server business.
Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, networking, software (including ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile solutions), smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps.
Our product line includes: ThinkPad, YOGA, Miix, Legion By Lenovo gaming, Ideacentre, Thinkcentre, Moto Z and Moto Mods.
Lenovo also has a diverse employee culture. As a true global company, our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the globe. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds. We view our differences as a source of strength in building a culture that helps us achieve our goals.