- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Oncology Clinical Trial Doctor.
I am recruiting for an experienced Oncology Clinical Trials Doctor to fully assist with the development of new therapies and precision medication.
- Taking part in planning, setting up, conducting and reporting Clinical Trials of new treatments.
- Assist in providing responsible medical officer coverage by undertaking clinical responsibilities for patients.
- Review all drug charts and liaise with the nurse in charge regarding any potential problems.
- Work in close liaison with the Laboratories to ensure all results are available as required and according to protocol.
- Participate in clinical trial updates and telephone conferences.
- Possess full without restrictions GMC registration.
- MRCP is a must.
- Advanced Life Support Certificate (in-house training offered, to be completed during the initial probation period).
- Knowledge of Principles of EU Trials Directive.
- Hold a current certificate of Good Clinical Practice.
- Experience in the management of acute medical emergencies and practical interventions.
- Experience in general oncology management including treatment of oncological emergencies.
- Have some experience and knowledge of cancer clinical trial methodology including the conduct of early trials.
- Good communications skills, ability to work as part of a team, initiative and decision making ability.
About the company
We are a professional recruiting and consulting firm that focuses on connecting organizations with their perfect candidates, and candidates with their perfect organizations.
We offer professional staffing services including direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary, as well as HR solutions. Our goal is to support you in your staffing and HR needs by providing quality, honest, dedicated service.