- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Operational Risk ConsultantWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
This position is part of the Enterprise Function (Enterprise Finance) and will play a significant role in supporting Operational Risk Programs and supporting the Enterprise Finance Control Executive Organization. This function is responsible for risk management practices for processes that impact Wells Fargo's business groups. The Enterprise Finance Control Executive Team provides Frontline Risk support for all Enterprise Finance groups' business teams.
About the Role
You will work as part of Enterprise Finance (EF) Control Executive Team providing Operational Risk support for all Enterprise Finance groups' business teams. The team needs strong, risk focused, business process leaders/practitioners who can help to create and maintain ongoing risk activity execution as well as any additional risk based activities as required. Position is specific to work driven from Business Process Management (BPM) and Integrated Process Risk & Control (IPRC) policies. This role may expand to other risk based activities, such as Self Assurance Activities (SAA), over time.
- Execute risk related activities as assigned, specifically related to project based efforts as well as business as usual work for BPM and IPRC.
- Develop job aids, templates, and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide i nput into continuous improvement
- Facilitate risk data gathering sessions and directly lead risk assessments or other activities with Enterprise Finance Risk Frontline and / or directly with business teams.
- Responsible for identifying and assessing all risks and controls for processes, facilitating credible challenge reviews, gathering required approvals, ensuring risks and controls are properly captured and maintained in the systems of record, and consulting with all interested and/or impacted parties as a subject matter expert on the relevant policies and processes.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 7-10 years of overall experience with a minimum of 5 years in the Operational Risk Management and Compliance discipline.
- Certification in Financial Risk Management is highly desired
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Experience in Banking or Multinational Financial Institution.
- Must have a 4-year university degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience in a front line risk team supporting large business groups.
- Significant experience leading meetings and risk initiatives with business and risk partners.
- Knowledge in BIKE and SHRP tool would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English
- Working knowledge of Process Definition, Process Mapping, Risk and Control Identification.
- Proficiency with MS office (MS Excel, PowerPoint) and MS-Visio.
- Strong comprehension/ability to learn technology tools, communication & analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Ability to work with and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- ms project