- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ensure the quality and availability of prices maintenance, through the management of processes, in compliance with the Group policy and the external standards
- Manage the price maintenance by ensuring the availability and reliability of prices information (completeness and deadlines respect).
- Analyze the price maintenance activities (including the prices discrepancy check on different customers) on the completeness and accuracy.
- Alert the concerned stakeholders in case of errors or anomalies seen in the database and propose actions for improvement.
- Train the stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Finance team, Supply Chain team) to the Group best practices related to price maintenance and information.
- Contribute to the improvement of the price maintenance processes.
Ensure the quality and availability of products information, through the management of processes, in compliance with the Group policy and the external standards
- Manage the local/international product database by ensuring the availability and reliability of products information (completeness and deadlines respect).
- Focus on product and manages product code creation in accordance with the group codification charter
- Update products information during their whole lifecycle long, by following the evolution of internal and external codification norms. Ensure their implementation.
- Participate to transversal Supply Chain projects (ex: reorganization projects etc.) according to the subsidiaries/MSL/BSC's needs.
- Train the stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Finance team, Supply Chain team) to the Group best practices related to products maintenance and information.
- Contribute to the improvement of the products information management processes.
MM Key User
- Support all wave UAT
- Support planning team to perform planning hierarchy re-org
- Troubleshoot and understand all system error and failed interface, provide advice solution or escalate to next level support for solution
- Ensured by collaboration between Data Quality Manager, data owners and data users and responsible to filling the data in system
- Raise SNOW ticket for SAP related issue and enhancement
- Support the material interface for staff purchase and quarterly goods portal
- Support project related to SAP enhancement and development
About the company
The L'Oréal Group is a French cosmetics and beauty company, headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine. It is the world's largest cosmetics company, and has a registered office in Paris. It has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfumes and hair care, the company is active in the dermatology, toxicology, tissue engineering, and biopharmaceutical research fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States.