- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
OtC Collection and Credit Associate Specialist with French-SHA002153
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
MSD Business Service Center (BSC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), is responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The BSC – Europe in Prague, Czech Republic is responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across MSD business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
The Order to Cash (OtC) Cash Application Specialist performs daily transactional activities in SAP for EMEA countries and cooperates with respective departments within MSD.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Prioritization of the customers to be contacted based on daily dashboard
• Perform the reconciliation of simple customer accounts and prepare the customer contact by email or calls to discuss the overdue and payment plan
• Prepare the remittances is excel form which should be posted by CashApp team
• Prepare the statement of accounts and Dunning Letter to be sent to customers.
• Release the orders in system after receiving the GoA based on specialist advice
• Download the invoices from system and send it to customers
• Participating on the daily Collections daily reporting
• Perform other administrative task and supporting the managers
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
• 1 to 2 years of experience in a finance or accounting department of a multinational company required
• Collections experience required
• Business-level English level and advanced level of French required
Technical & Soft Skills Requirements
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills required
• Competency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
• Experience using SAP desired
• Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
• Attention to detail and analytical skills
• Proactive mindset and advanced problem solving skills
• Ability to identify and work on improvement / efficiency opportunities
• Competitive remuneration
• Position in a leading global healthcare company
• Challenging career
• Professional growth based on performance
• Innovative and flexible working environment
• Wide range of benefits
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, we’re inventing for life.
MSD is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms / recruitment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at MSD via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of MSD. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by MSD as a result of the referral or through other means.
Job: Shared Services
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD