- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR35,400.00 - ZAR38,906.00 gross per year
- East London
Office Angels are proud to be working with an exceptional Secondary School.Strong believers that every child deserves the chance to succeed and are dedicated to work hard and make sure that happens. This School of excellence is to appoint an experienced PA to Principal. The successful candidate will be totally aligned to their values of Hard Work, Integrity, Kindness, and completely committed to their mission: to ensure every student will succeed at University.
PART TIME PERMANENT POSITION
22.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year during term time.
Flexibility e.g. 4.5 hrs/day over 5 days or 7.5 hrs/day over three days.
Some Key Tasks
- Reflect the mission and values of the Principal and the Academy at all times, both internally and externally.
- Be responsible for organising and maintaining the Principal's diary, including arranging appointments, itineraries, making travel arrangements, coordinating meetings and events.
- Meet with the Principal each day, (or as needed), in order to plan the Principal's diary and deal with internal and external communications.
- Respond to queries on behalf of the Principal, including prioritising issues, investigating queries, preparing responses and resolving problems when appropriate.
- Be responsible for ensuring a high standard of quality and accuracy in all documents produced for the Principal.
- Draft and deal with correspondence on behalf of the Principal.
- Sort, distribute and administer incoming and outgoing mail on behalf of the Principal.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive filing systems personal to the Principal.
- Service Senior Leadership Team meetings by preparing and circulating agendas, papers and minutes; attend the meeting to take minutes if required to do so.
- Provide flexible support to other departments within the Operations Team as necessary.
- Welcome visitors, ensuring that security procedures are followed.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy