- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing b iotech company with offices in Europe, in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel) and in the US (Boston).
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists, we need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’.
For our site in Leiden, Netherlands we are looking for a Paralegal
Scope of the job
You will be supporting the legal counsels for commercial and medical affairs in the Netherlands and in Belgium.
- You will be supporting in the drafting, renewal and dispatching of different types of agreements
- You will be acting as the first point of contact for contract requests and recurring legal questions within the company
- You will manage and update of the contract archiving system
- You will provide administrative and organizational support to the legal team Requirements
Who are you?
- You have obtained a Bachelor in Law (HBO-rechten) or in Business Management (specializing in law).
- You have relevant experience in a law firm or the legal department of an international company. Experience in the life sciences industry is a plus.
- You are a problem-solver and you appreciate taking initiatives.
- You are highly detail-oriented, rigorous and well organized.
- You are capable of handling confidential information in a discreet manner.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch. What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. You will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!
- ms project