- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG OFFICE
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Partner Sales Manager / Director (PSM/D)
Join F5 to energize your career. As a leading provider of end-to-end enterprise grade multi-cloud application services and application security solutions, F5 helps organizations around the globe to run their applications anywhere securely with confidence.
In alignment with F5’s strategic direction and revenue objectives, the PSM/D has the ownership of developing and managing of F5’s channel network in Hong Kong and Macau. He or she will lead the development and implementation of channel strategies and execution plans. Qualified candidates should be able to manage and develop F5’s channel business through close collaboration with channel partners as well as leveraging KPI measurement using a data driven approach.
Distributor Management. Responsible for management of F5 Distributors’ performance
- Overall responsibility for all business management aspects related to the Distributors
- Regular engagement with Distributors’ C-level executives to ensure sufficient attention and commitment is being given to F5 and form an effective 2-way feedback loop with Distributors
- Work collaboratively with F5 Distributors and assist them to develop the GTM channel management and channel development strategies and plans
- Review all aspects of F5 Distributors’ annual business plans to help ensure proper alignment with F5’s own business plans and revenue objectives as well as agreed channel strategies
- Ensure down to specific product revenue growth plans (e.g. Security and Software) and competitive containment strategies are developed and executed
- Facilitate close collaboration between F5 GTM teams with Distributors’ teams to help ensure smooth execution and timely revision of business plans
- Regular review with Distributors on plan executions including channel pipeline monitoring, revenue achievement tracking, channel development progress and marketing initiative result monitoring etc. Work closely with Distributors to make necessary adjustments to put plans and objectives on track. Provide regular reports & analysis to F5 leadership and facilitate regular interlocks with F5 Sales Team.
- Ensure pre-sales and post sales readiness of Distributors through ongoing sales & technical training, accreditation and certification levels as well as through monitoring of Distributors’ resource commitment and quality of works
Key Partner Management. Responsible for management of F5 Key partners’ performance in Hong Kong and Macau together with Distributors
- Ultimate responsibility for all business management aspects related to the key partners (Gold and Focused Partners)
- Regular engagement with key partners’ C-level executives to ensure sufficient attention and commitment is being given to F5 and form an effective 2-way feedback loop with key partners.
- Provide leadership to virtual teams of F5 and key partner sales organizations and account teams
- Worked closely with Distributors and F5’s internal teams to ensure proper sales, presales and post-sales enablement are provided to key partners
- Capitalize on opportunistic and incremental product opportunities by driving key partners & F5 teaming efforts
- Devise and execute revenue strategies by Market, Segment and Solution area and align with F5 key Partner GTM strategy and ensure down to specific product revenue growth plans (e.g. Security and Software) and competitive containment strategies are developed and executed
- Work with Distributors to drive key partners’ funnel development and pipeline management. Facilitate regular interlock with F5 and key partners’ sales organizations to ensure proper alignment. Work closely with key partners to make necessary adjustments to put plans and objectives on track.
- Work with F5 Sales Team, Partner Sales Leadership and Distributors on planning effective use of Market Development Fund to drive pipelines and key product launch
- Monitor key Partner bookings progress & trends, as well as ‘share of wallet’ and market share position and provide regular reports & analysis to F5 leadership
Channel Development. Spearhead development of new channels in alignment with F5’s key imperatives of Cloud and Security.
- Drive and grow new partners that specialized in cloud infrastructure, cloud-based applications, cloud consulting services as well as cybersecurity solution implementation and consulting services.
- Work collaboratively with Distributors to scale new partner recruitment, enablement and GTM support
- Develop innovative approach with partners to drive Software Sales and Subscription sales
Internal Alignment. Provide leadership between F5 and channel organizations
- Assist Country Manager in planning cycles
- Ensure regular business review cycles with Country leadership and provide adequate performance and pipeline analysis
- Gather competitive intelligence and drive counter measures through teaming with corporate and marketing & sales leadership. Design, secure approval and execute specific counter competitive programs and pricing actions as needed
- Ensure partner orders are properly executed on time and provide the required assistance to partner and Distributors to resolve issues during the ordering process
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of IT working experience in the areas of sales, sales management, business development and/ or channel sales
- At least 3 years of IT channel development and management experience in Hong Kong & Macau
- Demonstratable and strong personal network in Hong Kong and Macau with large system integrators and/or application solution providers/resellers
- ISV channel development and management experience are a plus
- Broad knowledge of networking, application, cyber-security and cloud technologies
- Fast learner with ability to message F5 solution offerings and value propositions
- Executive relationship management abilities and references
- Good with numbers; strong business forecasting and sales management discipline
- Superior writing and presentation / communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese (Spoken) and English (Spoken and Written)
- Ability to build consensus among all levels and various groups of internal and external stakeholders
- Think-out-of-the-box with high integrity
- B.A./ B.S. degree
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
About the company
F5 provides strategic points of control throughout the IT infrastructure, enabling organizations to scale, adapt, and align with changing business demands