- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
- Identifies and interfaces with prospective partners in an attempt to increase value for both businesses, participate in Malaysia ecosystem plays.
- Leads, manages and delivers new business multi-year corporate income, diversifying the income streams with an increased focus on commercial and strategic partnerships.
- Manages a stable of existing corporate partnerships, focusing on strategy and stewardship of partners to more robust giving plans.
- Oversees and leads on the completion of high level proposals and pitches working closely with delivery teams, business Development, finance and the D of partnerships, both ensuring that proposals meet companies' needs and generate sufficient core income for CIMB GVP to be able to deliver its strategic objectives.
- Cultivate and secure corporate partners focused on increasing digital customer base, owning alternative data sets, partaking in integral customer journeys.
- Develops briefings, presentations and customized collateral for prospective partners.
- Researches opportunities and creates and manages strategies for prospect cultivation.
- Works with senior banking group to coordinate holistic partner relationship management.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with external partners while also developing strategies to deepen relationship for their companies that will lead to further revenue generating plays.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relationship management.
- Excellent writing, research, editing, and communication skills.
- Great networking, sales and business development skills.
- Experience of working collaboratively and in partnership with individuals, groups, organizations and stakeholders internally and externally (at all levels including senior management and trustees).