- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information
Patient Engagement and Advocacy Specialist
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Part-time permanent contract
To execute local Public Affairs Strategy and action plans and in collaboration with other departments ensures improved access to Janssen innovative portfolio and business objectives. systematically cooperates, engages with and incorporates of patient’s voice in our operations. Executes all patient centric initiatives and effectively maintains established relationships with the key strategic patient advocacy stakeholders.
- Maintains and assists in development of effective relationships and dialogue with selected stakeholders, KOLs and other health care decision makers.
- Executes activities in support of therapeutic areas through projects developed in conjunction with other functions of the company and commercial department to maximize the use of innovative therapies.
- Executes patient advocacy strategy and ensures alignment across a matrix environment
- Maintains interactions with Patients Associations for different projects that can contribute to better health outcomes including patient’s access to the innovative medicines thus improving the Company’s image in local community
- Assists in establishment of partnerships and solutions that will improve access of patients to new innovative treatments, in line with company plans and rules by exploring new space and opportunities within healthcare
Crucial Requirements for Candidates:
- A university degree in a related field, such as public policy or health care
- experience in public policy area (governmental institutions, trade association advocacy; public affairs consulting or NGOs)
- Basic knowledge about Slovak Health Care system and legislation
- Knowledge of public affairs area
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including effective listening and the ability to speak and write persuasively
- Experience with project management
- Fluency in English
- Numeric, Positive thinking, Organizational ability
In Return, We Offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
We offer attractive conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 13.800 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)