- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Support Product Development (known as PD following) Business Planning data gathering and prioritization, and lead the development of relevant artifacts used for communication with IT management, PD business leads and global IT planning.
• Be a trusted consultant to the business on IT solutions to meet business needs through effective engagement with IT delivery partners
• Lead the delivery of local IT projects in Ford Research Engineering Center in Nanjing (known as REC following) to support capacity expansion of China REC Lab
• Perform portfolio management to optimize Asia Pacific(Known as AP following) IT investment, improve defragmentation and reduce operational inefficiencies
• Support AP PD IT innovation effort through industry analysis and realization of innovation opportunities.
• Demonstrate IT culture in any of working relationships with business
• Support AP PD footprint growth and global vehicle program deliverables.
• Deliver on financial commitments (business plan and cycle plan)
• Deliver IT solutions to support capacity expansion of China REC Lab
• Deliver incremental business value based on the long term strategic view
• Build connections and relationships with business partners in AP, and business and IT leads out of region.
• Deliver some AP PD IT innovation experiments
• Ability to influence others with conflicting priorities to achieve team objectives
• A strong customer focus with the ability to engage effectively with peers within the region and globally (time-zones)
• Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all organizational levels
• An understanding of the PD environment and application portfolio.
• Experience in Project management and IT support model.
• At least 5 years related working expeirences , with bachelor degree or above.
About the company
At Ford, we go further to make our cars better, our employees happier and our planet a better place to be. Learn more about the work that makes Ford a company that we’re proud to be a part of.