- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- East London
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and confident graduate or junior HR Administrator, to join our revolutionary People Team at Browns Fashion, as we continue to disrupt the HR space in our dedication to be the coolest, kindest multi-channel boutique in the world.
This role will support the People Team at Browns Fashion with maintaining employee records, updating internal databases, and supporting with the payroll, benefits and review cycles as required. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures, excellent attention to detail and can juggle various admin tasks in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the People Operations Manager and People Partners with general administration.
- Compiling letters and communication as required throughout the employee lifecycle, including performance reviews, remuneration changes, disciplinary or grievance procedures.
- Assisting with employee relations processes, such as note taking in ER meetings as required.
- Filing and accurately maintaining electronic employee files.
- Monthly auditing and reviewing of internal employee data.
- Securely deleting employee records as appropriate.
- Ensuring all employee data is accurate, and complies with Right to Work legislation.
- Become an expert user of Browns’ HR system and a key point of contact for employee systems queries.
- Support the leaver process, including arranging exit interviews and collecting company property.
- Collating monthly reports for review at People team meetings.
- Act as a key point of contact for queries relating to employee benefits.
- Support on ad-hoc People projects as required by the People Operations Manager.
Required Skills & Experience:
- HR degree or experience working in an HR admin role.
- Experience using an HR System.
- Confident user of excel.
- Able to work independently and diligently, complying with relevant legislation and best practice.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Confident with data entry.
- Proactive and hardworking.