- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Personal Account Dealing Support (Part-time) - Legal / Taxation / Compliance Hong Kong
- Provide administrative support on Personal Account Dealing (PAD) to ensure employees' compliance with the relevant internal policy.
- Handle securities account declarations made by new hires/transfers.
- Follow up with employees and banks/brokers to ensure outstanding account statements are received.
- Keep track of securities accounts held by employees and account statements received.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Good at data organization and maintenance. Detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Access).
- Basic VBA/Programming skills (preferred but not mandatory).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Société Générale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Société Générale is serving 31 million customers in 67 countries on a worldwide basis. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth. Our objective: to be the leading relationship-focused bank, a reference in its markets, close to its clients and chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
The Asia Business Unit division encompasses activities conducted in the Asia-Pacific region, where Société Générale has a presence of 2,500 employees in 12 different countries, with regional headquarters in Hong Kong. The Asia BU business is focused on Corporate & Investment Banking: Global Markets, Global Financing, and Global Transaction Banking.
The Asia-Pacific Compliance division ("CPLE/ASI") is the Compliance arm of the Asia BU. It has a local presence in Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Singapore and Taiwan (100+ staff in total). Our primary focus is to support CIB-type of activities (global capital markets & global structured finance) across the region.
Hong Kong is the regional Compliance hub. The Hong Kong Compliance team is approx. 50+ staff and split into 6 areas of expertise:
- Advisory to Capital Markets Business Lines
- Advisory to Global Investment Banking Business Lines, and Control Room
- Advisory to Support Functions
- Capital Markets Surveillance
- 2nd Level Controls and Risk Assessment
- Financial Crime Unit
- Regulatory Oversight
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
The candidate will be a member of the Control Room team. Based in Hong Kong, he/she will primarily be supporting the Personal Account Dealing (PAD) function for around 8-10 hours per week.
Job code: 1900050A
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 01/07/2019