- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are on the look-out for a Physiotherapist who wants to be part of a high-performing team and share in our success. You will need to be as passionate about the patient journey and supporting our community as we are.
The successful applicant will join a large and well supported team of Physiotherapists, managing patients referred by local GPs, Advanced Practitioners and consultants as well as post-operative patients and also private patients.
Our Physiotherapy team have a proven track record of achieving great patient focussed clinical outcomes.
- Registered with the HCPC as a physiotherapist? we welcome applications from new Graduates.
- Member of CSP (or willing to become one).
- You have excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- An ability to work independently.
- You have some knowledge and experience of musculoskeletal physiotherapy with assessment and treatment skills.
- You have knowledge of clinical reasoning models.
- You enjoy a challenge.
- Flexible approach and adaptable to change.
Demonstrable ability to meet values such as:
- If you?ve worked within an MSK Outpatients or Orthopaedic healthcare role it will set you apart from the rest.
- Evidence of further professional development in the fields of Orthopaedics and MSK.
- IT skills.
- Knowledge of sports injuries rehabilitation.
About the company
Let Career Aid guide you in your job search in Singapore. We offer a wide variety of employment services and resources to assist you in your job search efforts.