- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Provide input to Service Delivery team on the assignment of integrated PCRs to respective support team.
- Actively communicate with Functional, Development & Technical teams on the status of integrated change PCRs.
- Actively communicate with Project team to identify any potential change overlap between BAU and Project change.
- Single point of contact & liaison for all communications with CR requestor (BU)
- Orchestrate & consolidate CSA for review (ensure cross-module dependencies/ timelines i.e. Testing & Deployment are in sync)
- Coordinate & obtain signoff for SIT
- Planning cross-module testing & ensuring comprehensive UAT testing
- Review UAT/ Regression Test results and decide on readiness for Regression Test/ Production deployment based on obtained testing signoff
- Review & approve Change Deployment Template
- Represent integrated changes in CAB
- Provide confirmation to close ticket upon successful Production deployment
- Drive and monitor progress of change from documentation up to deployment stage across modules
- Accountable for compliance (SLA, governance controls) from UAT to deployment stage
- Inspect sample integrated change documents and review for quality in documentation.
- Consolidate details and progress of integrated change PCRs in a master change status tracker document.
- Communicate with management on status of integrated change PCRs and highlight concerns (where applicable).
- Attend FCB meetings to gain in depth understand and provide input on integrated changes.
- Attend CAB meetings and provide oversight and challenges on integrated changes prior to approval in CAB (as necessary).
Job Segment: Project Manager, Technology
- ms project
- project manager