- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Posting End Date:
April 26, 2019
Job Description SummaryImplements a marketing/sales strategy for one or more of the organization’s more complex or strategically significant products/services to meet established sales or market share targets; conducts market research; monitors and analyzes product performance, market trends, consumer behavior etc.; prepares sales forecast; monitors sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts; oversees product development and design. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Connects and converts multi-brand opportunities into TRANSACTIONS by linking consumer marketing with shopper insights in an integrated manner working closely with the environment team to increase baskets penetration, and drive profitable sales
- Manages multi-brand calendar opportunities, particularly for valuable assets e.g. PL to make them attractive to the customer & for the shopper at the shelf
- Is a subject matter expert in transaction driving experiences knowing the activations that works best, under a specific context, to exceed customer & shopper expectations and generate a positive purchase reaction to specific execution triggers.
- Works closely with the channel marketing team to develop the right experiences at the point of sales ( asset placement, value added activation, cross category activation, shopper driven category management , experiential sampling, thematic activation) to optimize valuable transactions
- Develops the understanding of the connection between our portfolio and shopper during the shopping trip through transformational activation in different activation points & continually evaluates & enhances those transaction driving experiences with support of BTL agencies, environment teams, S&I and finance.
The Coca-Cola Company’s growth strategy depends on putting consumers – and society - at the center of our business so we can continue to grow our portfolio responsibly. We face escalating criticism on the impact of our brands and business at a rate that has never been experienced before.
In this role you will therefor also be responsible for leading powerful integrated programmes that address these critical issues across the BE portfolio – and do so with seamless collaboration with WEBU Sustainability and with both CCEP
Liaise with core beverage & new beverage brand/ project teams to provide portfolio promotions toolkits & sustainability initiatives to channel marketing team that fit within individual brand priorities & guidelines as well as serving needs of the portfolio
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day