- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
This role is to support the management of the CIB Investment Portfolio and drive transformational changes. The incumbent will:
1. Strengthen Investment Discipline
2. Promote consistent practices and standards
3. Drive and implement organizational transformational change
4. Raise the bar on quality of portfolio and project management
1. Elevate overall CIB investment delivery and performance bar
2. Meet the financial commitment and expectations from Management Team through strong financial governance processes.
3. Support transformation in New Ways of Working
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· A track record of success in portfolio/ programme and project management roles (preferably in IT and/or a financial services environment)
· A good understanding of, and experience with standard project management methodologies including Agile.
· Proven ability to prioritise work within a large, rapidly changing environment
· A results-driven professional. Takes ownership to deliver, with a high level of flexibility and a preparedness to 'roll up his/her sleeves' to get the job done. Proven success in holding individuals accountable for progress against agreed deliverables.
· Strong influencing and communication skills - oral, written and presentation. Proven success in communicating technical information in a simple way.
· Strong financial analytical skills and excel abilties
· A team player; multi-culturally aware with a proven ability to work in a global service delivery model, with onshore and offshore resources.
· A proven ability to work independently, solve problems and make balanced judgments / decisions.
· Experience with organizational transformation to agility a plus.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- ms project