- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Portfolio Management -Wholesale Corporate MarketingIn this role you will be part of an Industry Team focusing on managing and monitoring a portfolio of corporate and structured finance accounts. Tasks will include:
- Responsible for periodic credit review and waiver requests on existing portfolio of accounts;
- Managing compliance requirements pertaining to existing structure finance portfolio;
- Financial reporting and analysis;
- Providing company and industry based research;
- Assisting in the provision of internal compliance reports.
Candidate should have graduated with a good degree from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years of relevant corporate credit experience.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in, credit analysis.
- Sophisticated analytical skills including extensive experience in analyzing financial statements.
- Team player, results-oriented and shows ability to adapt.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.