- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description In this role, you have the opportunity to
as part of the 3rd party team, define business opportunity based on customer insights and translate them into winning value propositions. You will own product portfolio, road-maps and define commercial specifications for the purchased products, being co-responsible for the proper introduction of these products in the market.
You are responsible for
- Upstream activities including definition of the strategy and its enablers as well as its alignment with key markets globally.
- Value proposition development based on customer insights
- Portfolio, Product and road-maps
- Business Case
- Pricing and margin optimization
- Channel Strategy for assigned product portfolio
- Compliance with Quality & Regulatory requirements (if applicable)
- Customer and Market Insights: Analyze the market, the competition, and trends in medical devices and accessories to ensure the portfolio is addressing the market’s needs and expectations Develop and maintain a needs-based customer segmentation requirements across global markets
- Translating in-depth market and customer insights, as well as competitive analyses into winning concepts/ clear product propositions for commercial release, in such a way that in short, mid and long term a sound business result can be achieved
- Interacting with various disciplines including business units, quality & regulatory, procurement, external suppliers, supply chain, finance, marketing management, marketing communication and international sales organizations.
- Driving the market introduction of the new product or proposition.
You are a part of
the global commodity team for 3rd party products and services. These products and services are sold through to care providers together with our Philips imaging systems. The commodity team consists of 13 specialized commodity leaders that work closely together with business units and commercial organizations to manage the sourcing process and drive savings.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Academic background; Master Degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge of medical devices /accessories market (for hospital use)
- Value Proposition Creation
- Creating Business Case
- Driving Channel Strategies and G2M (go-to-market)
- Project management skills
- Marketing mix definition
- Portfolio management
- Procurement experience is strongly preferred In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
- ms project