- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Product Platform Validation (PPV) team responsible to bring product to market on time at the required level of quality. We are using state of the art testing technology to mimic customer experience and usage. We are doing that by combining HW and SW capabilities to check corner cases of our customer's platform. The relevant candidate will own the development of new testing capabilities and perform a deep dive troubleshooting both in the operating system and the silicon level. Troubleshooting and complex compute problem solving will be your day to day activities. PPV team is a young team with can do attitude that works like a small startup inside a big corporate, we are looking for HW and SW engineers with passion for technology to join our highly performing team.
We are looking for multidisciplinary person that feel comfortable both in SW and HW domains, live and breathe technology.
Our minimum Requirements:
- BA or BSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Information Systems from relevant academic institute;
- Problem solving with sound logical thinking and analysis;
- Communication and articulation skills, both verbal and written;
- Team player, yet capable of independently executing to assigned tasks;
- Experience Installing and configuring Windows and Linux OS + updating associated drivers.
Nice to have:
- Python software development (or equivalent language)
- Debug in both Linux and Windows environments
- Experience in DOS and LINUX scripting - advantage
Inside this Business Group
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.