- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Pulau Pinang
Work on tests and validates successful interoperation of hardware and software at the OS level thru: test development, setup, execution, results analysis and resolving issues of CV or commercial content at the system level. Investigation and resolution of issues with hardware/BIOS/Firmware/Operating System implementations and recommends solutions to complex problems. Execution of architecture and advanced programming of CPU, chipset, platform (Intel x86), and memory subsystems, including component register, PC BIOS architecture and server PC Operating Systems. Program level job are also included:
1. Evaluation, development test plan and debug of complex test methods. Identified test solution path by develop the new test screen or test-hole resolution to meet the highest quality of product outgoing quality.
2. Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification. Develop debug analysis strategies/standards and BKMs and create methods to leverage cross functional debug ability and capability.
3. Determines product specification by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing product technical studies
4. Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
5. Collaborate with worldwide cross-functional teams including designers, software, manufacturing, and product engineering, as you drive for test quality capability and solution to meet product outgoing quality goal.
6. Collect required information efficiently from different sources, integrate information and put it together in a logical format, process information, identify trends and patterns, distribute and communicate information correctly, store and maintain information efficiently.
7. Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
8. Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
1. A Bsc\Msc degree in Hardware Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
2. 5-10 years of experience in the industry, preferably chip and/or tester and system Validation. Knowledge in IA architecture / Operating Systems / SOC subsystems
3. Strong project/program management skills
4. Experience managing cross functional teams in multiple geographies
5. Ability to Influence Various organizations
6. Ability to work in a dynamic environment
7. A precise attention to details, Self-motivation, problem solving and data analysis skills
Inside this Business Group
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.