- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
As part of the next phase of our marketing strategy for our digital asset exchange (AAX) we are now looking to hire a PR Manager to assist our marketing team to coordinate, plan and create content for our ongoing PR.As we lead up to the launch date, we are looking for someone with a sales and branding mindset who will think creatively to position AAX as a premium brand in the market and increase customer signup/acquisition.
Does this sound like something you would be passionate about? Read on...
- Reporting to the CMO you will be entrusted to deliver persuasive and engaging PR content with relevant and timely content
- Using your experience and professional network, we expect you to develop and support proactive communications programs – including media relations, social channels and marketing/digital strategies
- Your initiatives and content will increase awareness and create an enviable brand image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations.
- On a daily basis you will actively seek opportunities to pitch news stories relating to the AAX product, key news items and events
- Monitoring and sharing coverage across print, online and social media
- Deliver creative and considered media mailers that ensure our clients (retail and institutional) are at the forefront of target media
- Develop strong relationships with third party news and media outlets to facilitate AAX brand positioning and content visibility
- As a minimum, we expect a Bachelor degree in marketing, journalism, business or related field and fluent written and spoken English - additional Asian languages preferable but not essential.
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience in PR / Branding Agencies, Startups, FinTech and/or financial institutions will give you a great foundation.
- You should have a good base of media contacts and the ability to forge new relationships
- You should have functional expertise in social network, digital marketing, website development and CRM usage.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in PR or client relations field (Preferred)
- To be successful in this role, you will need very good interpersonal skills, be hardworking, creative and open-minded. A good sense of humour goes a long way.
- A strong sense of business insight and a strong sales mindset to effectively position our product and drive customer signup will be key success factors.
- Your experience should give you confidence to make suggestions and bring ideas to the wider team that focuses on client experience
- A final pre-requisite is that you be based in Hong Kong with valid working visa
- social media
- social network