- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What You'll Do
The role requires both strong sales skills, communication skills and deep expertise in the area of Service Providers, especially in mobility, cloud, networking and software with SDN and virtualization in mind.
The Systems Engineer is in charge of the following activities:
- Develop consultative approach for a direct touch sales model
- Provide technical and sales support to customers
- Perform technical presentations and develop strong interlock within Cisco functions
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Support and address critical projects as well as critical situation and escalations, as needed
- Actively participate as a specialist on assigned virtual team and provides consultative support in their area of specialization to other Systems Engineers.
Who You'll Work With
This high-profile role aims at supporting Global Service Providers in mobility and networking in the transition to cloud and virtualized business models.
As Cisco is intensifying its presence in the Middle East market we are searching energetic and highly passionate individuals who can complement the existing workforce in the Global Service Provider organization based on Pakistan/Islamabad.
Who You Are
- Fluent communications skills in English (second and third languages is advantageous)
- Team player is a must as roles implies to work efficiently with many parties: Sales, customers, Cisco Business Units.
- Ability to articulate a value-add proposition of a solution in front of both technical and non-technical audience
- Demonstrated sales and consultative skills.
- Good balance between hands-on capabilities and theoretical technical knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge in several areas of specialization amongst: Service Provider Experience and Exposure, Core/Edge Routing & Switching, OSS and NMS
- Knowledge in Datacenter, SDN and virtualization technologies
- Relevant Cisco Certification will be required – CCIE or equivalent certification an advantage
- Relevant BSc/MSc studies from university in IT, programming or equivalent
- Ability to learn by doing and put thoughts into actions
- As multi-tasker you show an open, organized and structured way of working in a time-managed manner with a permanent follow-up of activities.
- Share our values, notably: Teamwork, Dedication to Customer Success, Innovation & Learning, Lifecycle Approach, Accountability, Openness, and Ownership.
- Your enthusiastic social skills allow you to easily integrate in an existing team; you like to take initiatives and are autonomous minded.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening, negotiation and presentation
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.