- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Premier Relationship Manager (Damansara Heights) : 0000DX3Y
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Premier Relationship Manager.
- The role is a customer facing role managing our highest value customers where professionalism, customer focus and a broad understanding of the fundamentals of financial planning are critical to the success of the business.
- The role holder has a responsibility to acquire, cross sell and retain a portfolio of Premier customers, working with the broader branch and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance measures and plan (as defined by RBWM).
- Active management of a portfolio of Premier customers, completing full reviews to establish and address their immediate and future financial requirements.
- Acquiring new to HSBC customers and upgrading existing HSBC customers to Premier - becoming the trusted adviser to that portfolio of customers.
- Reviewing the portfolio to identify cross selling opportunities and embed customer loyalty by meeting their needs.
- To identify non-qualifiers, attract business to reinstate eligibility or transfer out of portfolio in a customer-driven manner
- To understand and deliver the standards of service quality required maintaining published Service Level Agreements.
- Accountable for the performance of your portfolio and need to ensure it is effectively run managing to the Target Operating Model (TOM) as defined by Group.
- Creating and maintaining an environment where you and the wider Branch team maximise performance in achieving the RBWM business objectives whilst providing the highest quality service.
- The identification of opportunities for wealth reviews and referring these to an appropriate wealth adviser are key activities to achieve your goals.
- The jobholder has prime responsibility for maximising growth in their portfolio and achieving the RBWM plan/metrics, lead Premier within the branch to ensure opportunities are identified and customer needs are met effectively, maximising all available resources and compliance with the relevant Group standards including GHQ, HBEU and the Regulatory organisation as applied to the implementation of the RBWM strategy in their country
- A recognized tertiary Diploma / Degree qualification
- Minimum of five (5) years proven and progressive financial services and / or retail sales experience or equivalent.
- Evidence of strong sales results in insurance and investment products.
- Relationship management experience with high net worth clients
- Strong technical skills in wealth management
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills.
- Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system.
- Understand of business banking client segment and products and services
- Individual will also need to have the following licenses, Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Pre Contract Examination – Life and Insurance (PCE), Federation of Investment Managers – Unit Trust, Malaysian Takaful Association License (MTA) and Investor Protection Professional Certification (IPPC).
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.
- Able to communicate well in English and local languages.
- Only Malaysians are encouraged to apply.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 04:16:15 Unposting Date
: 03-Jan-2020, 15:59:00
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.