- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Premier Relp Assistant : 0000DX55
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- To handle all inferior HSBC Premier (HP) accounts and zero-balance HP accounts follow up work.
- To answer all incoming HP phone calls if Premier Relationship Officer (PRO) is occupied and to be responsible for all messages HP customer leave in PRO's voice mail.
- To chase deposit from all Home Mortgage Loan (HML) customers with monthly average balance below the threshold for HML preferential interest rate.
- To make sure HP gift redemption mechanics works smoothly
- To proactively identify sales opportunities, cross-sell bank products and services most beneficial to customers, and individually complete sales process if all PROs are occupied
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above(recognized by the state)
- With 1-2 years' working experience, sales or customer service experience is preferred
- Good communication and selling skills
- Good understanding of Retail Banking and Wealth Management products and services
- Good spoken and written English
- Well organized
- With nice personality
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /RL
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-China-Beijing-Beijing
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 07:29:30 Unposting Date
: 01-Jan-2020, 15:59:00
- customer service
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.