- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
For our Benelux operation, we are looking for a fulltime (40 hours a week) Solution Architect (Presales) who has the right blend of hunger, passion and willingness to go the extra mile. We need someone who’s role is key in translating customer requirements into technical proposals and eventually solutions by leveraging the Tagetik software applications.
The ideal candidate should have excellent skills, like the ability to understand and map business requirements to the Tagetik solution, position our unique value proposition and engage with our prospects and customers all the way. You learn fast and have a passion to improve processes in the Office of Finance. You have a desire to become a Tagetik solution expert.
CCH® TagetikCompany Description
Wolters Kluwer has a 180-year history of providing finance, tax, audit, legal and healthcare professionals with the essential information, software, and services they need to make decisions with confidence. Tagetik has built its strong reputation by translating the complex challenges of Office of Finance into innovative corporate performance management software solutions that drive business results. By combining its existing corporate offerings, including its internal audit solution, TeamMate, with CCH Tagetik into a new Corporate Performance Solutions business unit Wolters Kluwer offers the Office of the CFO a much more comprehensive view of their business from a single provider.
At CCH Tagetik, passion is our greatest strength. We take great pride in the diverse talents of our workforce. A career at CCH Tagetik means developing CPM solutions that eliminate boundaries for our customers, while working with and learning from the best and brightest minds in the industry. We are able to offer to qualified people with talent, passion and integrity, a great career opportunity. CCH Tagetik offers exceptional career opportunities for high achievers in a variety of areas. Whatever your role at CCH Tagetik, you will need to be qualified, motivated, dynamic and a team player in order to share strategies, challenges and future goals.
The activities of the Senior Solution Architect comprise the following tasks:
· The field of activity includes above all providing technical support to clients, interested parties and partners in the use of the Tagetik software solution. This comprises both project activity and corresponding technical support in the sales process.
· Within the scope of the project activity, the main task area is architectural and process consultancy for the use of the software and the quality assurance of the projects, so that successful project implementation can be ensured. This also includes the coaching of staff of partners and clients and the communication of best practices for the implementation of the software and processes. In individual cases, the task area can also comprise project management activity or the implementation of modules of the software.
· Within the scope of the sales process for new and existing clients, the Solution Architect works together with the Account Manager and the partners on the successful acquisition of projects. The activities include responsibility for tender documents, conducting product demonstrations, creating prototypes and presentations, conducting client presentations and workshops, and outlining solutions for implementing client requirements.
· The task area also includes support at events (own and external events), the creation of corresponding specialist articles or publications, and lecturing activities.
· In order to remain up to date with regard to product and process know-how, ongoing further training regarding new or modified financial reporting standards (IFRS, HGB) or regulations is just as necessary as learning new functions of the software arising from new programme versions, modules or technological changes.
· (Post-) graduate degree in business administration, commercial informatics, informatics or a comparable qualification
· Professional experience as consultant or controller/accountant
· Profound know-how in group accounting
· Good skills in accounting by IFRS and HGB is a plus
· Experience with common consolidation systems
· Combination of economic knowledge and technical competence
· First experience in Presales of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) preferred
· Excellent presentation skills at management level and confident appearance
· Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel
· Enjoying work with customers and interested in CPM
· Excellent Native language and English skills (verbal and in writing). Knowledge of the French language is an advantage
· Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (presentations, project meetings, etc.)
What can we offer you?
Tagetik Benelux is a great company, with high attention for personal development and offers you among other things:
· An excellent salary, bonus and good terms of employment.
· A challenging and dynamic surrounding with a lot of space to develop within a fast growing and successful organisation.
· Knowledgeable and motivated colleagues offering deep Tagetik experience.
· While working with us, you’ll acquire valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled training and educational opportunities.