- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CN¥2,090.00 - CN¥2,690.00 gross per month
Number of Vacancies:
- Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Education
- Required Certificates:
TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- 22-55 years of age
- 120 hours TEFL/TESOL certification minimum (CELTA/DELTA/PGCE/QTS preferred)
- Two years’ teaching experience working with primary and early childhood students, with PYP curriculum familiarity preferred
- Have an understanding and ability to teach pupils of all abilities
- Must be able to obtain a cleared background check
- Salary– 14,000-18,000MB/month (pre-tax)
- Working Hours- Monday-Friday (8:00-12:00 / 14:00-18:00)
- Teaching Hours– Up to 20 hours/week
- Curriculum– Grades 1-5 / Primary Years Programme (IB-PYP)
- Accommodation– Furnished apartment provided
- Food Allowance– 3 paid meals a day
- Flight Reimbursement– 8,000RMB
- Visa– Work Permit, Residence Permit and medical check-up fees assistance and reimbursement
- Insurance– Health and accident insurance
- Leave– Paid national holidays + winter and/-or summer holidays
School:Country Garden Silver BeachSchool
Location:Country GardenSilver Beach, Huizhou, Guangdong
Department:International Primary Section
Reports to:Head of Department and Grade Leader
Suitable for:Highly responsible people who are passionate, self-motivated and reflective professionals with excellent communication skills and relevant experience.
- Provide day-to-day instructional excellence to each student following PYP curriculum
- Ensure the classroom is well-organized for purposeful activity throughout the day
- Implement and model high standards of work practice and review, critically reflecting, and evaluating own practice
- Show great individual care and support for the students, promoting learning styles that cater to individual differences to provide engagement in rigorous, relevant, and significant learning
- Establish clear instructional objectives, utilizing core teaching resources and supplementary materials
- Assess and analyse student progress to inform instruction and provide constructive feedback to promote students’ progress towards standards
- Respect, appreciate and understand differences in learning and school culture
- Participate in a culture of professional learning
- Work cooperatively with fellow-staff members and administrators as it pertains to specific grade levels and programs
- Be accountable and a positive advocate for all management decisions
- Attend staff meetings, teacher workdays and recommended professional development activities
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal or Head of Department
The performance responsibilities are designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the employee to only the work identified. It is the expectation of the school that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of the organization.
About Country Garden Silver Beach School:
Country Garden Silver Beach School, is located in a 4-star tourist area called Silver Beach, in Huidong District, Huizhou, Guangdong Province, about an hour away from Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
September, 2015 was the first academic year of the school, and there are currently around 700 students enrolled with a total capacity of over 3,500 students in kindergarten, primary, middle school and high school. The school offers a number of curricula options for its students alongside the Chinese curriculum, including bilingual and international IB programmes (PYP/MYP). The high school offers A Level, DP and AP curriculum.
The school has a size of 133,333 square meters (excluding kindergarten), and the teaching facilities consist of spacious and well-ventilated classrooms, multi-functional teaching grounds and laboratories, equipped with modern communications technology, a geography lab, and a biology lab; each classroom is furnished with multi-media networks.
Sports and arts facilities are comprehensive with a purpose built stadium, 200-meter and 400-meter sports grounds with AstroTurf and rubberized running tracks, a constant-temperature swimming pool and standard pool; libraries for primary school and high school, electronic reading rooms, piano studios, lecture hall and theater. Medical facilities are excellent with a stand-alone medical center that performs regular health checkups and inspections and the school is also equipped with its own ambulance vehicle.