- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR50,000.00 - ZAR55,000.00 gross per year
- East London
Principal Research Lead
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
A global leading consultancy are now looking for a Principal Research Lead to join their team. This is a crucial role as they continue to develop a world-class research and insight team.
As a Principal Analyst you will be responsible for leading on both primary and secondary research projects, working consultatively with clients to offer the best solutions to their research needs. You will benefit from working for an industry leading organisation and the chance to work closely with an impressive client base that is continually growing.
- Utilising both primary and secondary research methodologies in order to create thought leadership insights on behalf of clients.
- Working closely with clients to understand their business needs and effectively identify the best solutions possible.
- This is a critical position in helping the company to develop their research and insights team, and therefore you will play a large leadership role in improving content generation, delivery and input into content strategy.
- Work alongside senior stakeholders within the business including reporting into the Director of Research whilst also being responsible for the training and mentoring junior staff members.
- Extensive experience of working for a business intelligence provider within a research capacity to ensure you hit the ground running.
- Proven experience of leading a team including the training and development of other team members.
- Demonstrate a commercial mindset and outstanding client facing skills in order to effectively work alongside a wide-ranging client base.
- Expertise and understanding of both Primary and Secondary research with syndicated research being a real plus.
In this sounds like a great opportunity for the next step in your career, click the apply button now!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire
- ms project