- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you active in the world of Cybersecurity and want to explore your possible next challenge within a fast-paced and dynamic environment? UL’s Identity Management & Security is looking to add a Principal Security Advisor to our Advisory department to leadsecurityinnovations within well-known companiesas well as disruptive entrants.
We advise our clients on requirements, design, testing and evaluation of the interoperability, security and privacy of solutions. Our clients are typically active in the domains of payment, e-commerce, identity management, mobility and/or security. We provide business and technical consulting services, due to our impartiality we can do so independent of specific vendors or products. Often we help bridge the gap between the business needs and the reality of available technical options. In all our work we keep security and standards as guiding principles.
UL's IMS Advisory team supports customers with matters of a (technical) security nature, applying our expertise across various domains and industries. A large part of our activities involve architecture, applied cryptography, security frameworks and standards. We help businesses to select and realize the security controls most relevant for them. Engagements range from innovative solutions to existing best practices and from state-of-the-art to proven technology.
- Lead technical projects to realize security oriented related implementations
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality of projects. This contains, among other things, being responsible for the choices concerning architecture, planning and frameworks of the deliverable
- Responsible for executing crucial activities to a project, such as architectural design, impact analysis, implementation plan, test plan, test execution and test analysis
- Have close contact with the customer as ‘Trusted Advisor’, ensuring excellent, high quality delivery of the project, potentially as a leader of a project team
- Leadservice offerings and always looking for ways to improve or expand our offerings
- In charge of coaching and leading advisors as well as training them on new technologies
- Become a thought leader within the securitydomain; clients, customers, colleagues know where to find you for your knowledge Qualifications
You have a strong affinity with security and IT, relevant certifications are a pre. You possess a broad practical knowledge in IT – of subjects such as internet and security standards, IT systems, software engineering, development methodologies, infrastructure and management of IT – and capable of assessing new technologies. You can quickly adopt to various technical and organizational environments. Your experience is broadly recognized in at least several of the fields of: Security architectures; Security-by-design; Privacy-by-design; Security protocols and standards; Processes for security; Applied cryptography; Trusted technology; Secure software development; Trust schemes; Privacy Enhancing Technology; Risk assessment; Regulations & legal requirements.
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree, preferably technical
- Minimum of five to seven years’ relevant working experience, preferably in security,and successfully proven experience as project leader
- Experience and willingness to work in a project environment with multiple parallel projects independently, without supervision
- Excellent coaching & communication skills as well as leadership competences to guide team members as a flexible team player
- Strong analytical skills and result driven
- Willing to travel and work both in our office in Leiden and international subsidiaries as well as working at the customer’s premises internationally
- ms project