- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- THE HAGUE NL
Principal Subcontracts Specialist will be the focal point for all commercial, contractual and administrative matters in relation to subcontracts input into bid proposals. Ensures timely subcontractor bid document compilation, solicitation, receipt and evaluation.
- Provides risk assessment and management with regard to subcontracts bid proposals input. Ensures compliance with all applicable subcontracts proposals processes and procedures.
- Compiles subcontracts input into client bid proposal submissions. Liaises with all relevant internal departments on proposals issues. Engages in relationship management with all key bidders/subcontractors.
- Participates at regular bid strategy and review meetings. Engages in relationship management with all key bidders/subcontractors.
- Responsible for the performance and direction of all subcontracts commercial and administration work within the project, including:
- Works in accordance with corporate policies and statutory obligations. Maintains awareness of the content of the HSE Plan and the actions required in the event of an emergency.
- Cooperates fully in the implementation of the HSE Plan and all other HSE initiatives and programmes. Familiarizes themselves with information provided on health, safety and the environment.
- Notifies supervision immediately of any incidents or dangerous situations which come to attention and reporting any shortcomings in the arrangements for HSE. Controls that all contractual obligations are complied with by subcontractor.
- Identifies, evaluates, prepares and subsequently agrees to subcontract work scope changes and monitors risks to the project. Processes changes with subcontractor as directed by the Change Manager/Commercial/Contracts Manager. Develops and updates cost forecasts for input to Project Controls Manager.
- Ensures adequate organisation and manning of the administration aspects are compatible with organisational responsibilities, project policies and mission. Performs all general functions inherent in a managerial position.
- Provides input to project weekly / monthly. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in the management of teams supporting subcontracts bid proposals and project subcontract administration within EPCI industries.
- Effective communication and presentations skills.
- Effective problem solver and negotiator
- Good decision-maker. Company Overview:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
- ms project