- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
In this position, you will the chemical engineer overseeing the planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and alteration of facility chemical systems which includes Gases, Waste Water Treatment (WWT) and RODI systems. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the ongoing physical maintenance and safety of the chemical systems.
- Responding to customer and/or client requests or events as they occur that may include troubleshoot and incident root cause analysis.
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment and quality tools.
- Responsible for chemical systems operation reliability improvement, utility monitoring and conservation and innovation engineering.
Detail responsibilities include:
- Responsible and accountable for RODI, Waste water and Gas System.
- To ensure RODI systems deliver safe, quality, effective, efficient and flawless supply to all the manufacturing tools. To ensure the quality of RODI and give a support to manufacturing by providing DI supply based on spec's requirement.
- To ensure the waste water from production floor will be treated at waste water plant and discharge as per DOE compliance.
- To identify the problem and solve based on improvement of RODI and waste water treatment system.
- To supervise RODI, Waste water and Gas performance monitoring activities and actively participate in quarterly PEMS data review on system performance capability review.
- Partnering with Project/ design team to execute, upgrade and new installation for factory, building and facilities ramp.
- To involve in system improvement including system reliability, innovation, LEAN and energy conservation via latest available technology.
"This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly."
Minimum Qualification Skills (Must Have Skills):
- Candidate has a Science degree in Chemical Engineering related fields.
- The candidate must have knowledge of the waste water treatment, including RODI water system, waste water treatment systems, gas systems (including N2, CO2).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Candidates should possess strong engineering and computer skills with the ability to learn new systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office suite, other standard engineering computer systems etc.)
Preferred Skills (Nice to Have Skills):
- Is passionate about service excellence and has a proven track record in providing innovative and cost efficient solutions that ensures a world class working environment.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in and is seen as a "change agent" to facilitate and manage a changing environment.
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.