- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
As a Process Improvement Leader, you will support initiatives to build scale, efficiency, and a great employee experience. You will work with service leaders, service owners, HR Admins, HR Support and HR partners to understand pinpoints and build solutions. You will establish, coordinate and provide leadership for the execution of improvement and standardization projects to deliver impactful, tangible and sustainable results. You will define standard work and promote process optimization for our Prague HRS SD hub and will occasionally partner with our other hubs around the world.
The ideal candidate with support the Service Leaders and Hub led by building processes that will help cope with the rapid growth and by improving and standardizing processes in terms of efficiency and effectiveness. This role offers a mix of responsibilities and challenges that makes it both exciting and impactful.
· Support process improvements, process redesign, best practice sharing, and standardization across HRS SD in EMEA and other global service centers using Lean principles.
· Identify opportunities for improvement and best practice sharing while supporting learning and execution of optimal processes.
· Manage project execution through constant mentoring of project team leads
· Contribute to the successful planning, pre-work and delivery of training events
· Ensure active and effective continuous improvement engagement in all departments
· Identify trends in customer escalations and partner with the HR Support and Escalations teams to identify and eliminate root causes.
· Look for opportunities to standardize work .
· Look at better service health measures.
· Green Belt certification in Lean Six Sigma
· 5+ years experience in an operational or shared services setting
· Process improvement experience, including facilitating Kaizen events and practical experience in the application of Lean and Six Sigma tools
· Experience in process redesign
· Experience in delivering in-class training and facilitating events
- ms project
About the company
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.