- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Process & Performance Manager
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of our vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In Deutsche Post DHL’s Procurement department, we specializes in strategic sourcing of goods, services and transportation capacities in order to ensure quality and reduce costs. As the Processes & Performance Manager in Procurement, you will take initiatives to designs, delivers, and advises on Procurement processes, standards, tools, and best practices required to run effective Procurement organization with efficient tools and systems
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your task will be:
- Design and deliver uniform processes, standards, tools, and best practices required to run effective Procurement organization with efficient tools and systems
- Develop and advise on the use of Procurement policies, guidelines, toolbox, and systems
- Knowledge management and communication platforms for corporate / regional Procurement
- Develop and implement Procurement information management and systems to provide data on activities, efficiency, and costs
- Provide interface to Business Units, Internal Auditing, IT, Account Payables, Legal, Corporate Departments, etc. within and outside of DPDHL: e.g. Procurement systems / software suppliers and service providers.
- Driving continuous improvement and optimization of the range of processes and systems
- Developing and maintaining standard product / service catalogue
Your profile should look like:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Procurement or similar roles in other functions
- Experience with mid-sized projects / program management, double entry
- Solid working experience with IT based systems and tools
- Relevant university degree and / or equivalent experience
- Quality / Processes management (6 Sigma, First Choice) preferred
- Possible further career development
- Collaboration experience with an international team – regional and global colleagues
- Competitive salary and world class benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.