- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
76825 Procurement 9/4/2019 Shenzhen, China
Lenovo is looking for an admin in Procurement team in DCG (Data Center Group) to support the daily work of Global Commodity Managers & Procurement Brand Managers, including but not limited to pricing loading, SRM contract creation, data analysis, as well as site /executive admin support.
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter and should possess strong sense of schedule control and communications skills
• Support SRM /Tape pricing loading, PR loading, data analysis (cost, spend, inventory and etc) and other business initiatives
• Support executive team
• Support other relative business activities
• Bachelor degree
• Good in MS Office especially Excel
• Written English communication skills is required, good oral English is a plus
• Knowledgeable in server is preferred
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.