- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that Experian APAC
region gets best value from the USD 80M annual spend with external
- vendors in the region, by
ensuring robust and auditable commercial and contracting processes are in
- To ensure that APAC countries
benefit from global deals in place by implementing the global
- procurement processes and
policies, and working collaboratively with the other regions to audit
- compliance and measure benefits
against the global deals.
- Manage relationships and drive
efficiencies in the external supplier base for the Malaysia-based BI
- reports delivery centre,
established at the end of FY16. There are between 30 and 40 data and
- information providers to the BI
- To ensure that supply related
risk is evaluated and appropriately managed to protect Experian's
- interests and brand.
- Accountable to provide regional
leadership on procurement and supply chain issues and to work with
- the business units to deliver
defined and measurable year on year savings through negotiation, vendor
consolidation and delivering global opportunities.
- To report savings, track
exceptions and identify opportunities to the APAC Executive.
- To ensure that audit
requirements are met and that contracts are stored within the Ariba contract
repository and use this to proactively manage contract renewals.
- To ensure the Experian Corporate
Responsibility agenda on supply chain is delivered, including anti bribery and
modern slavery requirements.
- Ensure that contract terms and
conditions adequately safeguard Experian from loss or exposure to
- unnecessary business risk.
- Ensure current infrastructure
establishes a sound foundation for effective contract administration and
- supplier management.
Knowledge & Experience
- Degree level with significant
(10+ years) commercial career experience across a broad range of business
- Member of Chartered Institute
of Purchasing or equivalent professional body
- Highly developed negotiation
- Ability to analyse and
interpret complex numerical and non-numerical data.
- Ability to quantify and present
- Good understanding of
- Relationship building and
influencing at an exec level both internally and externally, in person and
remotely, including an ability to adapt to a variety of cultures and time
- Influencing and managing direct
and indirect staff in various countries to maintain good purchasing governance
- Communication and reporting
- Flexibility in working across
complex internal and external organizational structures often having to
facilitate dialog across
- suppliers and multiple Business
Units to achieve optimal terms and conditions for Experian as a whole.
- Ability to manage, develop and
motivate a team working across, functional, geographical and business
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.