- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CZECH REPUBLIC
Procurement Standards Manager, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
The Procurement Standards Manager enables and drives procurement processes in Procurement and the business in all Novartis entities by designing effective standards, policies and controls, in close collaboration with the global Procurement Compliance team. By leading and overseeing the harmonization and simplification of the policy framework in the respective area of responsibility/accountability he/she ensures embedment of standards in the organization.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of a streamlined and simplified NBS procurement policy framework (incl. guidelines and SOPs) valid for NVS worldwide
• Responsible for the implementation the compliance framework consisting of procurement standards, policies and controls
• Establishes a harmonized and simplified procurement standards framework in consultation with the Chief Procurement Officer (CPO), global process owners as well as Corporate Financial Compliance (CFC)
• Proactively collaborates within Procurement and with associated functions (e.g., FRA, I&C, Quality, Legal, CR) to embed standards, policies, procedures into the end-to-end processes, maximizing automated controls as much as possible
• Works together with the Procurement Compliance Program Manager to develop and implement a training program for NBS Procurement on set standards, utilizing appropriate channels, in collaboration with group integrity and compliance as the owner of the tool
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University level degree, English (proficiency in speaking and writing), additional language desirable
• 5 years+ experience in leadership roles in procurement, compliance or audit
• Multi-national company experience
• Experience in interaction with senior management
• Experience in managing projects as well as working with global, regional and country organizations
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Business Unit PROCUREMENT NBS
Location Czech Republic
Company/Legal Entity NOV CZE
Functional Area Procurement
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.