- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are currently recruiting for a Product Architect to work in Berkshire for a multinational telecommunications company.
The ideal candidate will work within the Carrier product development area; you will be responsible for the development and delivery of wholesale carrier products and services.
You will be responsible for the functional and non-functional requirements into solutions that span the end-to-end product ambition; including service experience; customer interfaces; development requirements; Capex/Opex budget needs and detailed costs.
You will work within a large scale virtual team to determine product and service technical building blocks and how they interact with each other, you provide design leadership to the virtual team and facilitate seamless integration between solution building blocks.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in;
- Interconnectivity/ wholesale carrier products.
- Previous experience of voice business and knowledge in OSS/BSS stack of wholesale Voice technology.
- Broad understanding of the carrier and OTT market and specific needs of that customer segment, including: understanding of network topologies and technologies; product design, functionality, commercials and operations; and carriers' business issues and challenges
- Strong background of fixed carrier Voice connectivity products, cost elements and commercial offers.
- Experience with design, implementation and roll out of Global Telecoms Products and Services. Ability to identify and apportion the cost components of complex solutions and to understand the resulting commercial viability.
- Knowledge of voice protocols SIP, RTP, SMPP, VoLTE, and IMS. Networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP), MPLS and Ethernet architecture, QoS & CoS, OSS and BSS IT systems domain experience, API integration
- Must have demonstrable deep subject matter expertise in designing complex carrier voice solutions, including an excellent knowledge of competitor offerings and technology evolution.
To Apply Please Submit Your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.