- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Product Development Engineer 1 (Device Analysis - 68886)
Location: Singapore, SG
APPLY NOW »
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
· The position focuses on the device analysis of advanced microprocessors and graphics processors based on 16/14nm FINFET and sub-10nm technologies.
· Perform comprehensive failure analysis including transistor nano-probing, electrical characterization using AFM, Electron Microscopy and Material Analysis.
· Develop advanced FA techniques to tackle latest FINFET technology and Multi-core products.
· Explore use of Machine learning / AI for Device Analysis applications.
· Work in deep collaboration with AMD World-wide Design, Product, Reliability and Foundry Engineering teams to resolve complex new product bring-up, yield and reliability issues.
· Work closely with Scientific Instruments manufacturers, Universities and Research Institutes to develop new and innovative failure analysis tools and techniques.
· To provide inputs on technical roadmap to tackle advancing process technology nodes.
· B.Eng, M.Eng in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics or related fields.
· Candidate should possess a fundamental understanding of device physics
· A strong background in semiconductor wafer processing and materials characterization is preferred
· An ability to perform basic tool troubleshooting and interact with vendor to resolve tool issues
· Able to work with cross-department and global teams
· Candidates with experience in fabless semiconductor, wafer fabs are preferred
Requisition Number: 68886
Country: Singapore State: Singapore City: Singapore
Job Function: Product Engineering
Apply now »
About the company
Our history is marked by a commitment to innovation that's truly useful to our customers — putting the real needs of people ahead of technical one-upmanship.
“Technology for technology's sake” is not the way we do business at AMD. AMD founder Jerry Sanders has always maintained, “customers should come first, at every stage of a company's activities.”
We believe that our more than four-decade company history bears that out.