- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Id E1969761
Job Title Product Engineer (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
Post Date 02/28/2019
Company Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Job Area Engineering - Hardware
Location Taiwan - Hsinchu
Job Overview - Provide engineering support for a product or range of products through all phases of product development and manufacturing. - Work closely with test and design engineers during bring-up and production release to drive debug activities, reliability qualification, system correlation and yield enhancement. - Drive activities with Fab, packaging, assembly and test subcontractors to resolve all production issues. - Communicate technical product status to management. - Develop cost reduction and yield improvement plan. - Responsible for 1st silicon design verification, process experiment (split) definition, device characterization, test correlation analysis, product documentation, test limit (guardband) generation, driving failure analysis to completion, and yield variance control.
Minimum Qualifications - Knowledge of Semiconductor manufacturing process.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with statistical analysis software package and techniques, quality and reliability testing. Wafer fabrication fundamental is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Electronics engineering fundamentals, digital, analog, mixed-signal, power management and RF circuit analysis techniques.
- Good ASIC device level characterization skills. System level knowledge is a plus.
- Able to work comfortably with lab equipment like Oscilloscopes, Spectrum analyzers, Logic Analyzers (for mixed signal), Network Analyzers (for RF), etc.
- Hands on experience with Advantest 93K.
- Able to work independently and with good initiative to overcome technical challenges.
- Very strong verbal and written communications skills. Able to organize effectively and document work thoroughly while working with local and remote teams.
- Depending on years of relevant experience, candidate may be considered for Senior level position.
Preferred Qualifications NA
Education Requirements Bachelors degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering required.
Masters degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering preferred.
About the company
Billions, maybe trillions of times a day…
That’s how often people around the world likely grab for their smartphone- and all that incredible stuff a phone can do that keeps people reaching for it multiple times a day- Qualcomm invented the stuff that made that stuff possible.
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We come from different countries and diverse cultures, speak different languages and offer unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—to lead the way to a new era of intelligent, connected devices.
Qualcomm’s technologies powered the smartphone revolution by connecting the phone to the Internet, and now we are changing everything about everything else. We pioneered 3G and 4G, propelling mobile to the forefront of the technology world, and now, we are leading the way to 5G that will connect billions more. Our products revolutionize industries from automotive and IoT to healthcare and data-centers, and are allowing millions of devices to connect with each other in new ways never imagined.
We've been called dreamers, inventors, rebels, risk takers, pioneers and geeks. We dream big. We invent bigger. Most importantly, we often do what many think is impossible in the name of innovation.