- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you an entrepreneur thatplaces clients’ needs first? Want to use your understanding of customerexperience to create your own start-up? Do you want to be part of ING’s drive for innovation? Join us!
You arethe Product Lead of a small but high quality team that sets itself apart fromthe competition by fast learning cycles, radical thinking, experimentation andcountless energy. Your primary goal is to take on a critical business challengein the world of Know Your Customer (KYC). Your role is to represent the clients andusers in your team’s proposition and everything you do aims to benefit them.You are the owner of the customer journey and user experience and you strive toalways validate your vision. Together with your clients you define and validatea Minimum Viable Product (MVP) andyou manage the business requirements of the future product. Together with the Initiative Leadyou develop and carry out atactical and strategical vision on the initiative and you establish and maintainpartnerships in- and outside of ING.
Your working environment
Youwill be part of a dynamic team where you will work alongside the InitiativeLead and Technical Lead. Theteam will be guided by an experienced innovation coach and can seek supportfrom a range of mentors both inside and outside the bank. The innovation programis structured around well-defined stages of progress and modelled on real-worldstartup stages.
What’s in it for you?
Workingon innovation of one of ING’s key priorities gives you the opportunity to workon an initiative that can make a real change and have an impact on the futureof the bank and financial industry. This is your chance to develop a companyand be part of the founding team. You are part of the solution and crack realbusiness problems. You will have the opportunity to design a solution, add yourcreative ideas and challenge the current team members on their assumptions. Youwill get to work in an inspiring and challenging work environment in aninternationally focused business.
Yourprofile and key competencies
· MinimumBachelor degree
· Leadershipexperience with a proven track record of finishing enterprise scaledeliverables
· Youhave great listening skills and empathy, and use creative ways to connect tocustomers
· Youhave the ability to develop relationships and credibility with seniorstakeholders and industry leaders
· Yourstrengths include user experience, customer journey mapping, market research,user-centric design, business modelling
· Youhave experience in closing partnerships/business deals and asking forcommitment
· Youhave 7+ years of relevant work experience and are familiar with the agile wayof working
· Youchallenge your colleagues and give them direct feedback
· Experiencewith design thinking and lean start-up methodologies is preferred
· Youembrace change and you are not afraid of frequently changing project directionor stakeholder environment
· Youpreferably have affinity or experience with KYC (Financial Institutions)
· Youpreferably are or have been a founder or (serial) entrepreneur
· Basedin Singapore, but some travel may be required
· Duration initially3-6 months, with possibility of extension
About the company
Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.