- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Distrito de Berlín
ASSA ABLOY is the largest global supplier of door opening solutions. The Group is represented on both mature and emerging markets worldwide, with leading positions in much of Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. ASSA ABLOY was formed in 1994 through the merger of ASSA in Sweden and Abloy in Finland. Since then ASSA ABLOY has grown from a regional company into an international group with around 47,000 employees and annual sales of SEK 71 billion. We are dedicated to improving our customers' lives through security, safety and convenience.
The Product Manager, Electronic Access Control ("Product Manager") wil drive top line Yale Real Living Sales by managing the product portfolio to both improve existing products and platforms and develop new technologies. Primary activities include development of strategic product and marketing plans aimed at specific residential and multi-family segments, identification of growth/penetration opportunities, and relationship development with key decision makers.
The Product Manager reports to the Director of Product Management for Yale Residential. In addition, the Product Manager will team with other Yale Residential and ASSA ABLOY team members as required to drive growth in the residential market.
- Identify market requirements for new and current products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers, architects, retail, DSS sales agencies and end-users
- Lead new product development teams comprised of global, cross-functional members, including engineering, marketing, sales, finance, etc.
- Create training programs that will not only help to drive sales but also create a level of trust and comfort with the Yale Real Living product line
- Develop strategic marketing plan to ensure we maximize sales in targeted markets
- Understand and report on market trends, competitive threats, and company opportunities.
- Manage and grow relationships with strategic customers
- Special projects as required Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in Engineering or Marketing. MBA preferred
- Three or more years of direct Product Management Experience, ideally working with consumer technology and residential products in the US
- Excel in team leadership and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must possess strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to thrive in a high energy, multitasking, and results driving work environment
- Available to travel up to 40%, including international travel "Let's open the doors to the future - together !
Working for ASSA ABLOY means that you will be part of a dynamic environment, developing innovative solutions to improve our customers' lives. As the global leader in door opening solutions we are using the latest technologies to open doors to events, hospitals, education, homes, hotels, airports and businesses. Joining ASSA ABLOY means being part of a fast-moving company with many opportunities.
Would you like to join us in opening doors of the future?"
ASSA ABLOYis an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran
About the company