- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Reporting to the Business Unit Director Hematology Belux, the Product Manager will have the responsibility of defining the marketing strategy for the CAR T franchise and assets in BMS portfolio (Ide-cel and Liso-cel). She/He will also be responsible for all marketing activities relating to these assets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set affiliate-specific CAR T strategy, in strong alignment with global CAR T strategy:
- Establish local implementation of global operating model standards
- Define CAR-T operational / clinical pathway for country/hospitals
- Define site activation prioritization in close partnership with cross functional partners (market access and medical)
- Oversee affiliate-level RMP plan development
- Proactively foresee overall challenges / risks in execution phase and prepare mitigation plans
- Ensure timely and high-quality execution of CAR T launch and ongoing support
- Monitor progress of CAR T launch execution, both overall and for specific functions:
- Provide support to resolve any challenges / risks, and escalate
- Regularly review site relationship, monitor site capacity and identify potential gaps
- Responsible for developing and implementing the marketing and communication strategy and tactical plan for CAR T products
- Lead the development and implementation of an innovative and successful disease plan, with cross-functional team.
- Deliver the operational pIan for future licensed indications
- Ensure the timely development, approval and production of promotional materials
- Work with colleagues to ensure seamless implementation of field-based Sales and Marketing activities.
- Ensure efficient teamwork with the medical affairs manager and more broadly with the disease team in a constructive and customer-focus mindset
- Establish relationships with selected KOL's and other relevant stakeholders
- Effectively communicate with multidisciplinary team:
- Provides the necessary support to the sales manager to further support implementation and adaptation of strategies and tactics as per disease plan
- Liaise closely with product specialist and Regional Medical Liaisons to ensure full understanding of strategy and tactics
- Support market access in reimbursement process
- Assess market and competitors' dynamic through design and execution of market research projects
- Accuracy in budget planning and spending for marketing activities
- Responsible for forecast of sales for new assets
Job knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology, or medical industry
- Strong strategical thinking, good analytical skills, with ability to align and engage stakeholders to drive performance
- Demonstrated experience in Product / Marketing management
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Initiative, creativity, and adaptability in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivating, entrepreneurial mind who can bring structure and solutions to complex situations
- Team player, enthusiastic and "can do" person with excellent problem-solving skills & communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams, synthesizing diverse perspectives into cohesive, aligned recommendation/deliverables
- Personal drive for excellence and ability to inspire this in others
- Highly effective organizer who can prioritize and manage multiple projects and stakeholders with ease
- Effective decision making and accountability.
- Strong identification with company values
- Bachelor or Master degree in Life sciences and/or Business education
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Knowledge or previous experience in hematology is preferred
- Willingness to travel
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
About the company