- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team are looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core consumer business. As a Project and Program Management Intern you will join one of our retail or merchant services teams. We’re looking for smart and entrepreneurial interns willing to learn how to define, implement and kick-off a new business!
- Directly work with our Category Managers and support them in assessing the highest-potential market segments, defining our portfolio and offer, structuring the project to launch, and monitoring progresses, in order to achieve our ambitions
- Support our teams in driving best practice business processes, especially in the area of lead pipeline management, identifying & prioritizing lead opportunities, and management reporting
- Make recommendations on which processes should be optimized and how
- Develop Excel-based tools and analytical models to support business decision making
- Perform deep-dive analysis to identify root-causes of business and reporting issues
Application and Assessment Process
Eligible candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment and successful candidates will be invited to attend a video interview. The final stage of the selection process will be a full day assessment center based at one of Amazon’s offices. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Experience using analytical tools (Excel, Google Analytics, SQL/ DBMS
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make decisions
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
- Commercial awareness, ideally from previous work experience
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
- google analytics
- ms project