- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Product Manager/Product Owner/Business Analyst – Payment and Fleet Technology Solutions
Product Manager required by a rapidly expanding Fintech brand and globally recognized Fortune 100 Company!
The Product Manager is a pivotal, mid-level management role in the product management group at Multi Services Technology Solutions and is responsible for translating business ideas and vision into tangible deliveries using IT systems.
Multi Service provides net pay commercial billing services and payment solutions within closed loop merchant networks, including truck stops and service stations, worldwide aviation fuel and marine fuel locations, European tolls and tunnels, as well as retail merchants. It is also part of the leading Fortune 100 company World Fuel Services Corporation which is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of aviation, marine and land fuel products and related services. With revenues in excess of $42 Billion, a global footprint of 60 office locations serving over 200 countries and territories, and over 4000 employees based in 25 countries, World Fuel Services offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management.
Reporting into the Director, European Product Management and Software Engineering, the Product Manager will oversee all major product strategies and development initiatives across the EMEA region in terms of innovative developments in the field of logistics, payment card technology platforms, telematics.
This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with and support the EMEA senior management team and be part of the global IT management team.
Key success factors for the role are the natural abilities to:
• Develop and drive the product road map and product vision in alignment with the company’s near-term goals and long-term vision.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in developing key growth initiatives. Ability to prioritize.
• Manage all aspects of a successful product through its life cycle.
• Lead and inspire product development teams to push boundaries in building products focused on excellent customer experience.
• Determine new product requirements or existing product enhancement (functional) gathering relevant input from internal subject matter experts, internal stakeholder teams (e.g. Sales, Support, Operations, FP&A), customers and key partners.
• Collaborate with other product owners and the product manager to create the product road map.
• Create and Own a product backlog based on the product road map. Continuously groom the product backlog in collaboration with the technical leads.
• Create user stories from the backlog for the development team to develop the product. Accept user stories post development.
• Interact with the Technology team and drive the agile practices.
• Lead E2E implementation of new products and services:
o Define the real value proposition of the product.
o Co-Create the product launch plan in collaboration with Sales, Support, Finance and Marketing.
o Collaborate with multiple stakeholders within the organizations to ensure successful product launch.
o Develop and monitor post launch product KPIs.
o Produce product description document and any other documents relevant to the product launch.
• Act as POC to internal stakeholders for assigned product(s). Key stakeholders are the functional or departmental leads of other business functions.
• Contribute to the Product strategy by keeping abreast of market dynamics, competitor and partner activities in relevant industries, and building a robust view of the market landscape.
• The successful candidate is likely to have in excess of 5 years’ work experience as a product manager/ product owner/ business analyst or similar role supporting web products/apps/sites in the areas of payment card technologies, logistics/fleet management technologies or telematics.
• Experience of owning the product development strategy is essential.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English are essential.
• Strong business partnering skills and the ability to communicate product ideas to senior management and partner with technology teams to deliver the solution is essential.
• Strong analytical skills are essential.
• Strong team working skills are essential.
• Strong team leadership experience and skills are essential.