- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Bandar Seri Begawan
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Support Manager to conduct competitive benchmarking upon request and also up to date on knowing other bank's marketing information or promotion.
- Involve in campaign or promotion execution such as mail merge, address labels & letter printing.
- Incharge in all proper filing storage for all agreement and documents in private and confidential.
- Incharge of consolidate on the Promotion invoices and all claim by merchants to be track accordingly.
- To coordinate Call Customer, SMS Broadcast and Direct Mail.
- Do sample check of 5 - 10 customers on any data extraction upon request by SBIM on the Platinum Annual Fee Waiver, Credit Card Protection on Credit Balance, D'Card Recon and VI Rewards points .
- To assist on the operational on the Fee waiver, STD, reversal on the relevant fee chargeable.
- To assist and work out with Product Manager on the UVT on activities.
- Work closely with sales team on customers complaint and consolidate any feedbacks from them.
- Assist in event organising including prize presentations, lucky draws, roadshows & product launches.
- In charge of coordinating brochure and marketing material at branches.
- Proof-read malay translations of marketing materials for Retail Lending / CTB.
- To assist on the compliance execution process for credit card to meet local regulatory requirement.
- In charge of coordinating Credit card and eKiosk voucher stock take, embossing and ordering plastic, forms, T&C booklets
- To coordinate on all credit card Travel, claim report to TAIB Insurance.
- In charge of coordinating 1st Floor stationary, printer and copier on the maintenance, servicing and toner stock / replacement for all department.
- Assist on the gift stock level to forward to branches.
- Assist team in scanning and coping the documents.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.