- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LUXEMBOURG LUXEMBOURG LU
Do you want to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing business? Are you looking for a role with ownership and the ability to work across many teams in a highly visible organization? Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is seeking a results-driven, customer focused and detail-oriented Product Manager to drive the development and delivery of new technology products for the EU business.
We expect the candidate to be a passionate customer and category advocate within Amazon, with proven analytical capabilities and product management skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task. The ideal candidate will be a technology-minded, problem solver, who understands how to get things done at scale and at a fast pace.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for scoping and developing products and services. You will work directly with program leaders, iterating on your product, driving new functionality, and executing the supporting implementation. A strong technical background is required, as you will be working closely with top engineers to drive design to implementation. There are no product requirements documents thrown over the wall to the development team in this business. We value product managers who want to sit with the developers and dig into the details as owners of the service where we define, develop, and ship new services and features. You will own product planning and roadmapping, feature definition, as well as implementation, adoption, and supporting KPIs.
Collaborate with and influence stakeholders and program owners from EU operations operations teams
· Capture, document, and communicate business requirements. Ensure technical team understanding of these requirements
· Deep dive problems or opportunity areas and propose solutions to address
· Perform buy vs build business analyses
· Define and manage product roadmap
· Plan and conduct user testing for new solutions
· Develop and launch roll-out plans for new solution
· Identify, create, and manage SOPs (standard operating procedure) as it relates to use and adoption of new products
· Drive adoption of products across EU ATS operations teams
· Establish KPIs, identify gaps, and improve performance and adoption of the system
· 3+ years of product or program management experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Proven project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying product roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines and status reporting
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Entrepreneurial, with a proven track record for taking ownership and delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments.
· Sound business judgment, ability to influence others, and strong analytical skills.
· Experience with Databases and Business Intelligence tools