- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOHNSON & JOHNSON (THAILAND) LIMITED
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
• Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
• Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities.
• Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
• Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
• Make regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market
• Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
• Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within and assigned budget.
• Checks with supply chain to ensure product availability.
• Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in
specific product lines or areas.
• Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
• Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
• Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
• Relays relevant market information to management.
• Bachelor Degree in Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Sciences
• At least 2 years in field sales of related field
Knowledge & Skills:
• Negotiation & selling skills
• Presentation, Computer & English
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.