- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Production Planning and Control(PPC) Specialist #070704
If you desire to be part ofsomething special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team -winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Production Planning and Control (PPC)Specialist in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Tanauan, Batangas.
In Eaton, making our workexciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being amodel of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s inour values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is responsiblefor the production planning to ensure optimized production capacity and meet ontime delivery-based customer demands. The incumbent will implement, maintainand incorporate production planning and inventory management, at the same timework very closely with local logistics function to meet local laws, customsregulations, customer and company requirements.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Plan, manage andmonitor resource allocation/production capacity / material to meet sales / customerrequirements and productivity goals
- Ensure customersatisfaction through on time delivery and quick response to customer concerns
- Ensure shipmentplan is according to customer order and plant manufacturing capacity; Plan,coordinate, and implement programs to achieve strategic and profit planobjectives with Material and logistics department, which are consistent withplant objectives
- Monitorproduction line manufacturing capacity and production order fulfil rate. Planfor long term production capacity
- Supervise thePPC organization in attaining key metrics
- Workcollaboratively with the cross-function teams and corporate functional groupsto carry out any CI program, and follow Eaton Business System to addressrelative working goals
- Provideleadership support to high performance work teams while maintaining a positiveemployee relations climate
- Foster anenvironment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, values, behaviors andencourages continuous improvement
If you have:
- Bachelor’sdegree with a minimum of 3 years of production planning, supply chain orrelated experience. MBA or master’s degree is an advantage
- Excellentcommunication, customer service, negotiation, decision making and interpersonalskills
- Proficient atdeveloping and implementing Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Master Schedule,Risk Analysis assessment and Change Management procedure
- Capable ofsupporting new product development and transferring projects, productioncapacity analysis
- Strongleadership skills; Ability to drive results by developing and empowering teams.
- Experience andknowledge of ERP MRP SAP systems
- Bilingual:English/ Tagalog. Mandarin a plus
- Knowledge ofLean principles a plus
Yes! Because you are the onewe are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion ofevery employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity,invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reachyour full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? You may check ourwebsite www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No